image

image

Friday, October 12, 2012

Rocker

Music has, is, and always will be a vital part of my being. Only a song could possibly possess the means to explain why.

While music of every genre has made its way under my skin--jazz, symphonic metal, soul, folk, R&B, blues, classical--my soul is rock'n'roll through and through. Old time rock'n'roll. That's the stuff that really makes my bones tingle. And of all that old time rock'n'roll, Led Zeppelin is the one that I can say is my all time favorite band (CocoRosie, you are a close second).

If you want to rock out and hear some amazing riffs:




If you want to be gently carried away on currents of guitar strings, and maybe cry:




If you have half a brain I recommend you listen to all four. With any luck, something deep within you that you never knew was there may stir, and sing something back.

No comments:

Post a Comment