image

image

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Doodles



These are the Treblepeople. They are born from a floating treble clef and enter the Peoplemaking Flower as little spirals. The spiral-babies make their way through the stem-tunnels and in time get spit out as full-grown stick figures. They landed unexpectedly on my hand today in my Computer Science class and their only goal was to get to the tree on my thumb. Twas a long journey, but some of the little guys actually made it.

Sometimes I think: maybe I should take an art class. That way when I doodle, I will actually be doing what the teacher wants me to do. Then again, what is art if it can be taught? I think I'll look for a relatively unstructured one to fit into my class schedule. Wish me luck!

Love, Doodlegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment