image

image

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Music From My Mind to Yours

Rock'n'roll speaks to my soul.
And Imogen Heap, although she's not strictly rock.
My heartbeat syncs up to these when I listen to them, they infiltrate me, titillate me, remind me of the power music has over me;
but not all music. Not the shitty kind.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.

Yes there's lots of Tool in here, I very nearly worship them.













p.s. This nettle business has been popping up everywhere, someone fill me in! I'd love to know more about it (I could google it, but blogosphere ladies (and gents) seem to be the interweb's foremost authorities on the subject)

xoxo
Maralah

No comments:

Post a Comment