image

image

Monday, August 27, 2012

Dresses

This is my exception to my brands-are-not-beautiful rule. This is the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen. I'm not the type of girl who's been planning her wedding since age 6, but if I had to decide now on one detail, this would be my bridal gown. Honestly I don't even have to get married, I'll just wear it around the house.

And is it too much to ask that normal everyday maxi dresses not be so ridiculously expensive? It is actually too much to ask, which is why I'm embarking on a journey to make one myself; something ethereal and flowing and fluttery. I'm betting on three or four mistake dresses before I make one right, because I'm impulsive and can assure you I won't read any sewing manuals before trying. Yes, even though I'm acknowledging it right now. It's just who I am. At least I'll have a story to tell when I'm done.

And in case I forget where that dress is from: http://www.inmaculadagarcia.com/en/brides-collection/10

No comments:

Post a Comment